STEM Enrichment Activity
Students applied their lessons regarding electricity – how you must complete and close a circuit in order for light to work. The children built circuits with tinfoil and learned how to complete/close a circuit and getting their Christmas lights to work.
Todd Stratton, Site Coordinator
Rutland Intermediate School Tapestry Program
63-65 Library Avenue
Rutland, VT 05701
Tapestry Cell Phone (802) 779-7464 School Phone (802) 786-1803
- Cortney Poljacik, Group Leader
- Deborah Hamel, Group Leader
- Mary Ann Noerpel, Group Leader
- Michele Thomas, Group Leader
- Jamie Gero, Assistant
- Kennedy Mitowski, Assistant
- Kassandra Wilk, Assistant
- Winnie Levine, Assistant
- Grace Perkins, Junior Assistant
- Jenny Parker, Home School Coordinator
- Ellen Colvin, Academy Coordinator
Hours of Operation:
After School until 5:30 p.m.
Summer 8:00 a.m -5:30 p.m.
Grades Third through Sixth